About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Saying Goodby to George W Bush  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in

Making Friends

Not everyone will be sorry to see him go!

limitations

LIMITATIONS!
That's why you don't tell a retarded child they can be anything they want when they grow up.

Gollum Revealed

In real life (unlike the movie) Gollum escaped Mount Doom...
And went on to become the President of the United States.

The One Ring

He even got to keep his "precious."

George W BenLaden

Meet his "other" brother!

Label Instructions
For those of you who don't read English, here's what it says:

This is a clothing label from a small clothing company that sells their product in France.
Wash with warm water
  • Use mild soap
  • Do not use bleach
  • Do not dry in the dryer
  • Do not iron
  • We are sorry that Our President is an idiot
  • We did not vote for him.

Smoke Rings

I wonder if anyone will miss his stirring rhetoric.

What I learned

The sign says:

What I learned from Bush:
  1. Lying is OK
  2. Cheating is OK
  3. Torture is OK
  4. Taking away people's rights is OK
  5. Neglecting the poor is OK
  6. Being a religious hypocrite is OK
  7. Killing is OK
  8. Incompetence is OK
  9. Cronyism is OK

Hmmmm...

Pretty much the best quote ever...
Rep Charles Rangel, a democrat from New York was asked what he thought about the president.

"Well," he said, "I really think he shatters the myth of white supremacy once and for all."

1 comments

WONDERFUL! I love the clothing label!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers