About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Motivational? Maybe not so much!  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

demotivational
BUTTONS
...and now we play the waiting game

demotivational (1)
DEDICATION
Because you're too close to level 70 to give a FUCK about visiting grandma.

demotivational (2)
HOPSCOTCH
Just one more way to die.

demotivational (3)
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Millions of the fuckers come in and only one bastard actually works!

demotivational (4)
CAUGHT RED HANDED
Some times you just can't duck the heat.

demotivational (5)
TIME
Some people have too much of it

demotivational (6)
BLACK
It ain't always slimming

image010
REGRET
You shouldn't have touched his fucking frisbee bitch

demotivational (7)
YOU WIN THIS TIME PENIS
One of these days I'm going to find you, and when I do...

image009
AFRODUCK
All hail.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers