About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Dirt, it's what's for dinner!  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in , ,

One Strange Meal

This 19 year-old Chinese girl Bao Bao is not like other girls her age, she has a very weird habit - eating soil. She started when she was 7 years old, when at a play ground, she felt the urge to taste the soil on the ground. Ever since she had her first bite, she could not stop eating soil.

“It gives me energy. I can live without rice but not soil. There is only one specific type of soil I would eat, yellowish, soft, and powdery", she says, “How much I eat everyday is really depends on my appetite, usually half pound to two pounds a day to keep me going."

According to her 11 years of dirt eating history, this girl has eaten over 3,000 pounds of soil. Friends are often joking about her boyfriend because the “cheap-date" girlfriend he has.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Archives

Visitors

Followers