About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

LOL Cats Get Some Competition  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

oh hai bug
Oh Hai

seal penguins phone network
O, Dem?
Dats Mai Netwurk

tree hugger panda
Tree hugger Panda
is too late

funny-pictures-flavor-running-chicken
I haz a flavr
I keeps it!!

coffee frog biscotti
Coffee frog recommends the biscotti

gecko bites finger
Geico collections agent
uses scare tactics

funny-pictures-birds-not-speaking-parrots
well u can tell her im not
speaking to her either

angry weasle soup
kreme uf angree suop

dam dam dam
dam it dam it dam it dam it
dam it dam it dam it dam it
LOL!

2 comments

Lol, love the top bug one.

Me too... and the last one...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers