About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Angel Wings - Wow!  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

angel_wings_02

This is really cool!

angel_wings_03

angel_wings_04


These are actually "decoy flares." A (decoy) flare is an aerial infrared countermeasure to counter an infrared homing (”heat seeking”) surface-to-air missile (SAM) or air-to-air missile (AAM). The aim is to make the infrared-guided missile seek out the heat signature from the flare rather than the aircraft’s engines. (Source: Wikipedia)

angel_wings_05

angel_wings_07

angel_wings_08

angel_wings_09

Fire Power Demonstration

angel_wings_11

angel_wings

1 comments

Wow this pictures are awesome I cant believe this....

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers