About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

In my inbox  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in

Images on your site

For those of my readers who don't read English, here's what it says:

Hello:

I must say, I'm quite upset. I have been using images from your website on my website for a long time now and suddenly they are gone, and I am concerned. I am using my website to build up my business which is not easy and you changed the location or deleted them or something.

My concern is that if you do not upload the images again I might have to contact my lawyer as I am using these images for the purpose of advertising and this sudden change without warning means I have to find where you have moved them to and get them working again.

Why would you do such a thing? I am an honest business man and small business like mine never get respect. I hope you realize it took me a long time to find images I liked. Now I have to find your images again. Please put them back right away. I don't think you want me to call my lawyer about this.

Pleas contact me either at this email or at --- to resolve this matter.

Sincerely,


LOL!!

5 comments

Wow.... how DARE you do that to the nameless faceless person who based his well being on a nameless faceless person who had no clue that the well being of nameless #1's business would hinge ENTIRELY on a website that is designed to be transient. Shame on you! :)

really? I almost want to have him contact the lawyer just to see A: if the lawyer laughs in his face or B: what the lawyer actually came after you with.

good luck with that!

I know... I'm actually almost feeling guilty and not quite worried about that lawyer!! LOL!!

The guy has a valid point. I used to be in the business of stealing other people's bandwidth and I didn't get any respect, either.

wow this guys actually a genius, hes just given the site its best picture ever, hes incredible!

Good point!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers