About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Amazing Animal Action Photos  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

Squirrel Monkey Leaping
A squirrel monkey leaps from tree to tree, carrying her baby.

Red Fox Pouncing
A red fox pounces on breakfast.

Arctic Fox Playing
Another red fox plays with her food.

Bear Fishing
Wow. It's the "catch of the day".

Bird Bathing
An awesome shot of a sparrow in the birdbath.

Frog Leaping
A frog caught mid-leap!

Bear Leaping
Bears... they love to have fun!

never bother an eagle when he is eating
I saved the best for last.
Never bother an eagle when he is eating!!

1 comments

catch of the day. that fish was asking for it.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers