About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Here is something interesting and fun  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

This is a series of posters advertising a premium Brandy. I thought they were a lot of fun, so I pulled the hint off the picture and posted it separately. Because these images are hosted at Slide, you'll have to click once on the image to bring up the page at slide, and then click on it again to see it full size. Have fun figuring them out!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Something is happening in this apartment building,
can you see it?




Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Something is out of place in this well organized work space,
can you spot it?




Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
One of these pairs of shoes will be really uncomfortable for the athlete wearing them,
do you see which pair it is?




Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
There's an infiltrator here,
do you see him?




That was fun wasn't it?
How did you do?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers