About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Welcome to my world!  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

Redneck Wedding Announcement
Here in "Redneck America", when we make a wedding announcement, we tell it like it is!

Redneck Motor Home
Our homes reflect our pursuit of excellence.

Redneck Water Heater
We are resourceful...

Redneck Riding Mower
And inventive.

Redneck Flatscreen TV
We go out of our way to enjoy the best technology available...

Redneck Outdoor Phone
Our homes reflect our love of creature comforts...

Redneck Bodywork
Our vehicles reflect our commitment to quality work...

Redneck Trout Tournament
Recreational time is important...

Redneck Swimming Pool
We know how to relax...

Redneck Hot Dog Cooker
And enjoy a good meal...

Redneck Funeral
And when we die, we take it all with us.

Redneck Crossing
So, don't poke fun... we just might poke back!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers