About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Naked Robot Toys  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

Robot Elmo - naked

Who's this?
Do you know?

Robot Elmo

If you guessed Elmo, you'd be right!

Robot Lion - naked

Do you know who this is?
He's kinda creepy looking, isn't he?

Robot Lion

It's this crazy looking lion dude!
Did you guess it?

Robot Care Bear - naked

How about this guy?
Can you guess who it is?

Robot Care Bear

What? A care bear?

Robot Purple Monster - naked

Can you guess this one?
Do you have any idea at all?

Robot Purple Monster

Yep!
It's a purple monster!

Robot Barney - naked

Ok, you'll never guess this on.
Who could it be?

Robot Barney

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers