About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Which Sign Are You?  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

aries
Aries

Here's a set of body art paintings based on the astrological signs of Zodiac. It's pretty amazing how deceptive some of them are - you can't recognise human being on quite few of them! The artist behind these is called Rudi Everts. He is Australian Body Paint Artist and you can visit his website here. Which zodiac sign are you?

taurus
Taurus

gemini
Gemini

cancer
Cancer

leo
Leo

virgo
Virgo

libra
Libra

scorpio
Scorpio

sagittarius
Sagittarius

capricorn
Capricorn

aquarius
Aquarius

pisces
Pisces

1 comments

it's art! muy bien! me gusta mucho!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers