About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

What's this woman doing in the glove compartment?  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

A US Customs Primary Inspector at a border crossing asked the driver of this Suburban for vehicle registration. Suddenly a hand came out of the glove compartment, producing the requested document which the driver showed the inspector.

Since the driver did not appear to be a member of the "Adams Family," the Inspector became suspicious, thus leading to a full search. This is what they found!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

So, my question is: Why did she stick her hand out of the glove compartment?

1 comments

Interesting article as for me. It would be great to read more about that matter. Thanx for sharing this material.
Joan Stepsen
Gifts geek

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers