About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

Is it art?  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in , ,

Is it art, or is it just another way to hang on to your "stuff"?

Here's one way to display an extensive collection of cheap plastic fruit!

I'm not quite sure what this one is all about...

Hauling some serious cargo here!

Okay? What's this? Garage sale remnants?

And here we have what looks like the end result of... "Put your toys away right now or I'm going to glue them on the car!"

His own personal salvage yard!

Yowsers! I'm speechless!

2 comments

Great Stuff, Shirley!
btw, I have tagged you with an interesting meme.
Please come see if it's something you would like to participate in:
http://nodirecton.blogspot.com/2007/09/let-me-show-you-something.html
-Jos:)

Thanks Jos, I'll check it out and participate!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers