About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

What's for dinner?  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in , ,

Looks yummy, doesn't it?

Here's a closer look!
Still think it looks good?

You might want to find out a little more about this particular meal before you get too excited about what's on the menu today!

Are those rats?
Yup!

Here is the recipe...
First, burn the hair off.

And then wash them in a bucket.

Chop into "chicken-like" pieces.

Season well.

Prepare to deep fry...

And Voila!
Rat - the new white meat!

Believe it or not, in China, clean, fresh, farm-captured rats are lavishly prepared and served to diners eager to consume rat-meat dishes. In some parts of china rat meat sells for considerably more than chicken, pork, or beef.

2 comments

I wonder, are they running out of food supplies, or are they bored with the same old meal everyday. I've seen a video of a cat been slaughtered and cooked as well!

I do not know! What I do know is that it really grossed me out when I saw the pictures!! I don't know if I'd rather die of starvation than eat rat - (or cat) - but I'd have to be really close to starving to death before I could even bring myself to think about it. That's for sure!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers