About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

One Cool Typewriter!  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

Check this out! It's a replica of an old Underwood Typewriter made out of felt! Is this cool or what?



Here's what the artist has to say about it:

"Here is my latest felt creation, an Underwood typewriter. The typewriter it is modeled on was my boyfriend's great-great-grandfathers. It took me several weeks of non stop sewing to finish. The felt is hand dyed and the details are embroidered. I added some real screws that I tarnished in vinegar. The roller rotates so that a piece of paper can be added with some typed words on it. I hope you like it!!"

Like it? I love it!

2 comments

Very cool!

Yes! It must have taken hours and hours of work... I am so impressed!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers