About the pics..

If you see pictures that belong to you - don't get pissy and complain to google. Just tell me, and I'll either remove them immediately or give you credit and a link - whichever you prefer.

It's Labor Day!  

Posted by Shirley Twofeathers in ,

Because today is Labor Day, I thought I'd post some "motivational" posters to encourage you in your labors!

Yes, you are part of our team,
but... you're this part(and not necessarily needed).


Committees:
Even if it's not broken, they'll still find a way to ruin it.


God doesn't require us to succeed, he only requires that we try.
Gravity is less forgiving.


Progress:
Sometimes there is no right way to turn, and we must go the only way that is left.


Mediocrity:
It takes a lot less time and most people won't notice the difference until it's too late.


Procrastination:
Hard work pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.


Apathy:
If we don't take care of the customer, maybe they'll stop bugging us.

2 comments

The committees one rings so true with me.

Yeah, I here you on that!

We have lots of committees at work, one of which was formed specifically to get a really loud refrigerator moved from a break room (with tables and chairs) to a galley (with just vending machines and a sink)...

It took a year's worth of paperwork, and God only knows how many man hours to get it approved. I think we could have bought a NEW refrigerator with the money spent paying people to talk about it.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Another Disclaimer

I found these pictures sitting in the My Documents folder in my computer. I have no idea how they got there or where they came from. It must have been a too much tequila not enough rational thinking kind of night. If one or more of them belongs to you and you don't want them here - I'll be happy to remove them.

Other Cool Pictures

Magic Spells

Prosperity Project

Shirley TwoFeathers

Way Cool Quotes

Add to Technorati Favorites

Visitors

Followers